In the past few years, the people behind CyberShoppee have been instrumental in achieving the success in the following areas:
- The First Indian Language web site was created in the year 1995 by the same group of people.
- The First Low Cost Devnagari Software launched at just Rs.299/- in 1995
- The First software to convert text from One Devnagari Font to Another was launched as FontSuvidha in the year 2000.
- The First Language Independent, Font Independent Content Management System for Indian Language Newspapers developed and launched
- The Only software to create Hindi, Marathi, Gujrati and English Crosswords was developed.
- Solution for Media Management and Monitoring was developed, particularly for Indian Media and Political parties. This was widely used by BJP in Lok Sabha Election.
- ExpressPR, The Only Software to send Press Releases to newspapers in their own fonts was developed in 2001, and supplied to Government Publicity Departments and other such organisations who wanted to send information to multiple destinations in different fonts.
- Currently managing the Web Presense of Some of the Leading News Portal in Marathi, through the content management suite.